5/30/2014

And then life starts again




...everything has been pretty much quiet and steady; job, children garde. I didn‘t really want to think much of something new again and irritate my husband with new dreams being born in my head. However, a woman would not be such a creature if after being at one place silently, she wouldn‘t suddenly create a wholly new plan for her life. 

Just for the beginning -two years of living in Norway has gifted me with much of experience, it‘s third year running when our family is living in Lithuania, and it has gifted me with diversity of experience as well. 

All you know about my map. 

The map of dreams which you pick up from tiny pictures and frame it into one. Now I look at it, and I cannot see anything related to Lithuania in it. Everything is so colorful and pretty, as much as it is possible to live, but nothing glued on related to the place I live at. 

My children are happy, my second half is working his crazily beloved job in cinema. In cinema and its glamour‘ish world. And me, I am free of creating family‘s idyll and diving deeply in the life of mummymoon together with Vejune. 

The map. Only now I understand that the map is really a map, which at the same time guides you and hangs on the wall in front without giving an answer where to go next. There is not even one single letter given so to show me a sign, where I am at the moment. Even though I believe there finally is a point where I will appear in my map. 

All I want is to release all buttons which are pressed by personal fears and let my transparent thoughts go on with the help of wind. I wonder, where they will stop. 

It seems I see it how my thoughts are flying in the appearance of helium baloon and landing at the place where we will head to. It might be that the baloon will come back after understanding that it‘s enough to wander around in the clouds of dreams. Also, there‘s a possibility it will remain somewhere waiting for all five of us. 

Children gardens which work according to my attitude is spread in all over the world. Cinema world is endless, just like swinging ocean. Even mummymoon will be welcomed everywhere- in Australia, in Scandinavia and... Vejune will pack her luggage and come after us. 

Life starts right at the moment where you start dreaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment