4/25/2014

About motherhood







I know, it is hard to say something what you haven‘t heard yet, but it is not essential to invent things again. I know, sometimes it is enough just to think that everybody, one or another way, are living the same things.

Yesterday has been especially difficult day with this crazy, naughty trio of mine. Why? Why three children in a row? Why don‘t we have any support from aside? Why all the time I have to be strong and keep all the corners? Why do I have to be responsible for these amazing living beings all the time? Why there is no break, or at least working days from Monday to Saturday and then a day off? 

These questions approach me, very rarely, but sometimes they do. On such days, when children manage to drive you crazy just for nothing, on such days, when the only way to control yourself is to leave the room where two-legged creatures of the size of half man are running around. However, such stressful days is a MUST, because otherwise you would never realize how easy it is when everything goes perfect. 

When all of them wake up smiling and first good morning sounds like “mom, I love you“, when a sister does not slip a foot five times in a row for her brother, when the same brother does not follow his very individual sister and does not ask 190 times the same question “can you give me...“, and when... 

All of you, mothers, know that it is the hardest, but oh God, the most important thing to be the first person for these naughty children, when something goes other direction. Only with the help of your own children you get a good kick to your ass and manage to move mountains. (of course, there are some exceptions... But I am not talking about them for now.) 

My children have always been my motivation to turn impossible into possible, to trust infinitely, to know entirely, to feel until the last drop, to stand up and go, once you thought you couldn‘t... All possible and impossible feelings are lived once you become a mother. 

Maturity, maturity, maturity. If you don‘t mature with one, you‘ll definitely do with another one. I am talking here about conscious motherhood, about feeling, about devotion, about faith and trust. It doesn‘t matter that sometimes I get sick when I see some mothers in some cases acting with their children, I remember myself in such situations a while ago. At that very moment it‘s not important what do strangers think, what word is used, whether it is sweet or sour. . 

It‘s only over 5 years I am a mother. First child received an absolute surplus of attention, the second one was spoiled in a more logic manner, and the third-third one is being raised in a very normal way,just like it should be. One of them talks, one of them lays down... And their mother, she does not feel such panic every single day, every hour, every minute, and I won‘t lie, every second to be eye-to-eye with your own child. 

Thank you my third child who gifted me with understanding, that dedication does not mean forgeting yourself, thank you, my third one, who reminded me that next to all of us there is one more person, it‘s my husband, who observes everything quietly. 

Thank you, Martynas, for taking over relay race time to time. 

We are a family. And now it becomes much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment