4/25/2014

And here we come again.






And here we come again. 

Me and my special one. Vejune is a person, without whom nothing would have ever happened, a person who has graduated the master of humour science with the best scores! A person, who cooks the food of strangest taste and behaves it tastes very good. Also, the most beautiful person, who is never affected by any additional drop of fat, or , in other words, the most beautiful person with a tiny overweight. My closest friend, who has the most Scandinavian features on her outside and inside. A human being, who does not know how to be in rush, who has no clue in judging others and a person, who is soft to talk to and is feminine like a white dove. Vejune is a person, who you always want to cuddle. And even though I don’t like cats, but you, my dear Vejune, would be the best cat ever! I love you. And thank you, that some years ago you‘ve accepted to join me in this journey of mummymoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment