4/09/2014

mummymoon comes back!




mummymoon comes back! 

I shall say sorry for not touching our blog and approaching it as much as I wanted to. Since the last time I wrote passed a year. Or even more. During this year I've changed my status: now I'm a mother of three. 

Today on a pedestal is my third child, my second son Tumas. My husband, probably on the occasion of the third‘s birth in our family, has gifted me a guitar. The one close to the size of ukulele. So today, Tumas and my new guitar, make mine and our routine so vivid. After this one year passed, I've figured out, that accomplishments are not that important in life. 

After this one year, I've realized, that the most crucial thing is to find a bite of happiness in everyday's pie, and this is what mummymoon is going to teach starting from now. 
Also, during this one spectacular year, I've understood that once you are a mom it's just waste of time in trying to hide your nature: whatecer it is - hippy or punk. You don't necessarily need to be tidy, perfectly clean or spread harmony all the time. Because I'm not so. 

In this year, I was dreaming of drinking a bottle of wine at once, smoking at least two cigarillos and dance 'til 5am. It didn't work out this way, but I'm sure it will. Soon. What I'm whispering to myself quietly - even when being a mom, there's nothing wrong to sometimes just get away. The most important this is to come back afterwards. 

During this year, I've deleted many "acquaintances", whose lessons I've already learnt. During this year, I've reached the edge of peace, and I do believe it's real and that I'm standing on it! In this year, I fell in love with my partner even more. During this year I managed to develop diverse menu and live less like the rest of my family does. 

And during the following year! During the following year I promise not only to fill my wonderful children's dreams, but also to keep up with the list of my own wishes. For today's cheerful mood I present photo of Tumas and give you his warmest regards. In a meanwhile, I just play my guitar. 

See you next, 

Tschuss!

2 comments:

  1. That has got to be the cutest picture ever! This post struck a chord in my heart. Never mind the co-incidence. Haha! I'm loving the realizations and insights you've come upon on your life at the moment. Keep the hope alive... and rocking the guitar!

    Vinni Smith @ V-Picks

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, Vinni! thank you so much! And i will rock;)

    ReplyDelete