4/22/2014

about school


 Hans Peter Feldmann - Two girls with shadow, 1999

About school.

It‘s very easy to close up yourself, sit at home and make up your own philosohpy. It‘s even easier to educate another one about what‘s the best way to live. 

So, what about you? 

Last weekend I was out with a friend for a chit-chat and glass of wine. Later on, more and more friends from old times gathered, and all of them told to be living some big projects now, doing big things and something else which they were hurrying to tell about. 

I didn‘t even notice how easily I also became a player of a game “ big projects and right things to live in life”. According to the rules of the game, I was stating to the “opponent“that my philosophy and my understandings are better than his, and so he was unobtrusively doing the same to other players of this massive “game”. 

Long time ago I have noticed how friends are changing, rotating and taking their places in my circle.Long ago I‘ve understood that maturity means children and everyday routine with them. Long time ago I had already seen that being one happy adult means finding or creating joy everyday. And! Long ago I already knew that the only person you have to educate is yourself, but God, it’s so easy to slip! 

I think it’s obvious that everyone lives his own life, find his own path and destiny. Sleeps in his own made bed and eats his own cooked meal. And suddenly there appears no meaning in explaining to the person next to you that the yoga you practice is more effective, and that your silence is quieter than his. Everyone should perform his own asana. 

Now, I shall hurry up to school and continue learning. 

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment