4/10/2014

photo-shoot backstage moments




Tumas is asleep. In a while I will start sharing today’s photo-shoot backstage moments which I had with my team. 

What can be a simpler thing on earth than finding a way to work your most favorite job , so that you could even envy for yourself once in a while! What you can do when working your hobby? For example, you can drive everywhere with your child, invite friends to come over, feel calm and relaxed most of the time, you may take e a break whenever you feel like it and you are free to do whatever you want! What can be more gifting than that? 

This is how I felt like in the morning, then noon, afternoon and all day long. I am thankful for the winged helpers above, who are leading me this way. 

So, while Tumas was swinging in his baby seat and everybody from Mummymoon’s team was chatting him, I could confidently take my time on preparing model for today’s photo session. 

Mummymoon has picked a wonderful woman and mother of two children for this mission named Doroteja. Our team had really little time to work on this shooting today, so we had to be as quick as squirrels with their baby squirrels (there were more babies swinging in their seats during the session). 

Mummymoon had captured more than 30 different models. New dresses, blouses with prints, also, brand new skirts in full length, tickling one‘s toes. It will be really, really something worth seeing it! Nothing impulsive or too fancy,but the signature of Mummymoon stays the same, yet, very cozy and warm. 

I‘ve already grabbed couple of items from the new collection myself this time It‘s spring- everyone needs to get refreshed. I am surely going to share more beautiful photos once I receive it from our photographer. Yet, I am uploading recent moments directly from my camera for your attention. 

Thank you Tumas for your patience and understanding – I will also let you live the way you‘ll want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment